This dream is almost like a short drama series. It was one of the most vivid and played out dream I have ever had.
For that reason I will start by introducing the characters.
Ellie is the main character.
- She is a 1st year in a distinguished upper-class high school academy.
- A year ago, her mother died and she was taken in by her estranged father.
- She is an illegitimate child.
- Her father (Charles) had an affair with her mother Clara.
Frederick (Fred) Everton:
- Ellie’s older brother and Charle’s son
- 2 years older than Ellie
- 3rd year in high school
- Very popular and respected in school.
- [ NOTE: Using American/ Japanese school system as reference ]
- Fred doesn’t acknowledge Ellie since his mother resents her.
- However, he is curious about his little sister.
- Owner of a small art gallery
- A close friend of Clara’s
- Unrequited love for Clara
- Father/ Uncle figure to Ellie
- Doesn’t like Ellie living with the Everton’s, though never reveals this to Ellie
- Wishes he could adopt Ellie so she wouldn’t have to live with people who resent her.
- Ellie’e mother
- Died young from an illness
- A bright and energetic artist who expressed everything on a canvas.
- Spencer was her best friend and she wished she could have fallen in love with him.
- Never able to forget her relationship with Charlie (Charles)
- Father to Ellie and Fredrick
- Heir to the Everton Enterprise
- Fred’s close friend
- Relaxed, open-minded and friendly (unlike most characters in this high society world)